Thank you for hiring Kickstarted for your Instagram marketing needs.
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy at Kickstarted.
It is important to note that by subscribing to our services you are fully agreeing to our Returns and Refunds Policy. You as a customer agree to pay + take responsibility for all charges made in accordance with your subscription and these policies.
To be fair, no exceptions are made.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Kickstarted offers several non-tangible irrevocable goods that we do not issue refunds once the order is completed. You, as a customer are responsible for understanding this upon subscribing for any services on www.Kickstarted.com.
We do realize that some exceptional circumstances can take place therefore we will honor some refunds upon Kickstarted’s discretion. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
If you are not 100% unsatisfied after one month of service we will potentially grant you a full refund for that billing period only, but only under our discretion. In this case, please you must send an email to info@Kickstarted.com with reason and we will review on a case by case basis. In no way does this guarantee a refund for services rendered.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact
You may cancel at any time prior to the end of your subscription period. No prorated refunds are provided for cancellations made before the end of the subscription period.
If Kickstarted is unable to bill your credit card or PayPal account, we have the right to terminate service immediately. Subscriptions that have been terminated may be reactivated if valid payment information is entered and we can successfully charge the card for all debits made on the account since the failed charge.
- Terms By accessing the website at http://www.Kickstarted.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://www.Kickstarted.com/terms/
- Disclaimer a. The materials on Kickstarted’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Kickstarted makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.b. Further, Kickstarted does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. c. Kickstarted will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer. Kickstarted makes no guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied for the services we provide. Since Kickstarted uses the internet to deliver services, we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website.
- Limitations In no event shall Kickstarted be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the services on Kickstarted’s website, even if Kickstarted or a Kickstarted authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy of materialsThe materials appearing on Kickstarted’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Kickstarted does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Kickstarted may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, Kickstarted does not make any commitment to update the materials.
- LinksKickstarted has not reviewed all the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Kickstarted of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
- Modifications Kickstarted may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Los Angeles county.
- Instagram Credentials We require your Instagram credentials to run our service. To run our service, we use need to target accounts from your Instagram account to drive traffic to your account. This is a marketing tactic which will increase your exposure and following with real organic followers.
- Results The expected number of followers, likes and comments is not guaranteed to you in any way. It all depends on the quality and interestingness of your content. Images liked our Kickstarted service are chosen through hash-tagging – we cannot guarantee photos liked to be of appropriate material. We will do our very best to limit liking inappropriate material.
- Kickstarted is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
- It is also your responsibility to comply with Instagram’s community guidelines.
- We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences.
- Because we are an internet based service we can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- Credit Card Payments and PayPalYou agree that upon purchasing our services, that you clearly understand and agree what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via PayPal or with your credit card company or perform a chargeback.
- Liabilities Kickstarted is in no way liable for any account suspension, ban, or picture deletion done to your account by Instagram.